I’ve been suffering from a Candida overgrowth for about 12 years now. I have tried several Candida diets and I take vitamin supplements all the time. Although I sometimes experience a number of the die-off symptoms (depending on how strict I am with the diet), but in general, I have not seen a significant decrease the my Candida symptoms, and I know that it is still here because of the horrible rash I have on my face and arms and sometimes my legs. Also my body keeps shedding skin continually. I’ve read about a mercury toxicity making it impossible to cure Candida, and since I have about eight old mercury fillings in my teeth, I’m now wondering if this my problem as well. Why is the treatment not working for me after so many years of trying everything, or is it as simply as my mercury filling being the cause of a lack of cure?