• Register
Welcome to Answer To All Candida Questions, where you can ask candida yeast infections questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
Probacto Probiotics: Leading candida probiotics in the market. Get rid of your candida once and for all.

Is this a yeast infection?


As you can probably understand, this subject is extremely embarrassing to discuss for most people, of course I am no exception.

Now for my problem;
For about a year I have had certain symptoms of a yeast infection in the genital (female) area but I am unsure if it is in fact a yeast infection. There has been a thick cottage cheese like discharge that could be found within and on the inner labia, BUT no other noticeable symptoms. No itching redness or pain at all, everything else is normal. I would much appreciate your opinions on the diagnosis. Is this an infection? Or completely natural for some/all women?

asked May 20, 2014 in Diagnosis by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Thick, cottage cheese like discharge is a definite sign of an abnormality, and is something that you should be getting checked out. You may want to visit your OBGyn and get it properly diagnosed.
answered May 20, 2014 by anonymous