• Register

Vaginal yeast infection, should I see an OBGyn

Hello, I've had a vaginal yeast infection for about a month and a half now, and I am desperate to get rid of it. It is constantly itchy! If I follow your diet, will my infection eventually go away? Or would you recommend seeing a gyno as well. I really don't want to do that; as with most women I don't feel comfortable with a stranger looking around down there! Thanks in advance.
asked Jun 8, 2015 in General Candida Questions by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Hey Hi,

I recommend you consult with your gyno not just for yeast infection but to find out if everything else is okay. Once you have seen your gyno then I recommend you check out the candida diet by sean on probacto.com and give it go but make sure to take the probiotics + candida die off. I would also suggest nettle leaf tea.

I can understand you not feeling comfortable however your health is more important and you can always see a female gyno.

answered Jun 8, 2015 by anonymous