I have some bad candida infestation and am curious about the possibility of it being due to having some mercury fillings in my mouth. I've already spent thousands of dollars getting mercury fillings removed, but have a couple unknown crowns as well as a filling. I have had several tests done, hair, metal, and a urine test which showed that I have low levels of mercury, and my doctor also believed I did not have to worry about it as I tested low. My problem stems from that I'm still not feeling well, still have candida, and I have read from certain followers of a school that I may actually still have high levels of mercury it's just not being detected properly. My only problem is I would rather not spend thousands of dollars handling all of this. What would you suggest?